Perdix Ai - manually add a dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CPRC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Today had to leave Perdix topside, noticed selector button (the one on right side) was broken / the edge of round button was lifted slightly. So made a few dives but with back up computer and spg’s. Was wondering - is there a way to manually add dives back into my Perdix?

Today had to leave Perdix topside, noticed selector button (the one on right side) was broken / the edge of round button was lifted slightly. So made a few dives but with back up computer and spg’s. Was wondering - is there a way to manually add dives back into my Perdix?

With a pressure pot...

I can find no way to manually add a dive.

Yes, best can do is add into my DiveLog app and also forward the “Next Dive” log number in the Perdix settings.

Yes, best can do is add into my DiveLog app and also forward the “Next Dive” log number in the Perdix settings.

I tried that and could not figure out how to do it. Using the desktop app on Windows 10.

You edit the next dive number on the Prefix directly. You can do this with all Shearwaters.

You can just edit the dive number..
If you use subsurface you can add them at least there manually

All these methods allow you to add a dive to a third party device. There is no way to add a dive to your Teric without actually doing the dive either in or out (think pressure pot) of the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom