Pensacola & Gulf Breeze Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaspider

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm from the North but I have relatives in Pensacola. I was considering visiting in March. Can any of you tell me if there is a dive shop &/or charter in Pensacola. I dont want to inconvience them by driving all over the place. So, anything in the area would be great.

Thanks

scubaspider:
Hi all, I'm from the North but I have relatives in Pensacola. I was considering visiting in March. Can any of you tell me if there is a dive shop &/or charter in Pensacola. I dont want to inconvience them by driving all over the place. So, anything in the area would be great.

Thanks
I have dove with Scuba Shack Wet Dream Charters. They are located at 711 South Palafox St.in Pensacola. Their phone # is 850.433.4319. They have a 50 foot boat that has speed. So far, they are the fastest boat out there. The people are great that run the dive operation. Memorial Day weekend we dove with MBT Divers 43BSouth Navy Boulevard in Pensacola. 850.455.7702. They use Sea Scout Charters to take out divers. They do not have their own boat as Wet Dream does. Sea Scout people were great, but the boat was tooooooo slow. Did not enjoy the trip. Visibility was 50 feet on the first dive. Second dive, reduced to 30 feet vis. Last year we dove with Dive Pros @ 7203 Hwy 98 W in Pensacola also, 850.456.8845. We went out on the Gottago Dive Boat. It too was a sea slug. As you can see, I hate slow boats. Have fun. I just realized, you can't dive in March in Pensacola. The water temp is about 54 degrees. You better call first to see if they go out in March.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom