Pennyroyal April 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiggrr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My buddy, Phil, and I were hoping to get a dive or 2 in next Saturday morning and stay til early afternoon.

From what they told me before, you need 4 divers for them to open. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow/Monday and see if they are willing to come in.

We need at least 2 more divers so, anyone interested?

I always bring homemade cookies for the SI. :D

Wow. 35 views and no replies.

I spoke with the office and they will be open this weekend so, happy diving y'all!!

Cool Beans! Hope to see ya there!!

Normally I would be game but I have plans this weekend. I may go next weekend (April 10)

Sorry, Going to have to bail on you. My friend is not going to be able to make it. I have been assisting with equipment repairs at the dive shop. We have gotten buried with work the last couple of days. Guess I'll be busy for a while. Sorry. Was hoping to get in a couple dives.

Phooey... too far for me this weekend :(

I'll be with you in spirit ...

Sorry, Going to have to bail on you. My friend is not going to be able to make it. I have been assisting with equipment repairs at the dive shop. We have gotten buried with work the last couple of days. Guess I'll be busy for a while. Sorry. Was hoping to get in a couple dives.

Guess it was just bad timing over all. I woke up Saturday with what turned out to be an infection of my left salivatory gland. Apparently you can pass stones in those glands? Who would have thunk it?? Anyhoo, after a trip to Dr and the pharmacy, I was out of commission too.

Hopefully will be up to this weekend coming up!!

Phooey... too far for me this weekend :(

I'll be with you in spirit ...

Baby....you are always with us in spirit!! Love ya!! xoxoxo

Where do you want to meet and dive???

Back
Top Bottom