Peninsula Diving Center in Mountain View

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

szimmerhansl

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,
I've just joined the board, and was really surprised, that I didn't find the PENINSULA DIVING CENTER (www.pendive.com) in Mountain View on the list for dive centers in the area. I've been taking some classes there and really enjoyed the way their staff interacted with me in the classes and how the classes are taught. Plus they let divers use their on-site pool for free when you want to practise and you can even use their gear for practicing. I think somebody should add them to the list, they definitly got my vote.
Biene

szimmerhansl once bubbled...
Hi Everybody,
I've just joined the board, and was really surprised, that I didn't find the PENINSULA DIVING CENTER in Mountain View on the list for dive centers in the area.

Sorry for the omission, szimmerhansl - it wasn't intentional nor meant to slight any shop. I posted the poll as I am looking for recommendations on a LDS and I included those I knew about, which obviously isn't all of them. That's why I included an "Other" category. Unfortunately, even though I posted the poll, I cannot update it - only a moderator can.

Scubaroo, can you add Peninsula Diving Center to the list? Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom