Pee valve for Scubapro Exodry?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clayton122

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have been looking around the internet for any instructions on how to install a pvalve for this Drysuit, and havent found any clear instructions.

I was just wondering if anyone else has installed a valve in this type of drysuit, and might have any instructions, or advise on doing so?

@Clayton122 take no offense to this, but this is definitely one of those times where if you have to ask, you are better off paying to get it done. Since you live in Chicago, I'd just go to DRiS. They can do it on that suit in about 15 minutes, but they already have the right punch, the grommets, etc. This is definitely one of those things that even I pay to have done, and I try to avoid paying people to do anything for me.

If you want to have it available to dive in April when Haigh opens, take it in NOW. I took my suit in last week to have the neck ring removed and latex seal glued on instead. Turn around time was quoted as 4-6 weeks.

The lead time will probably only get longer as we get closer to the spring.

@Clayton122 take no offense to this, but this is definitely one of those times where if you have to ask, you are better off paying to get it done. Since you live in Chicago, I'd just go to DRiS. They can do it on that suit in about 15 minutes, but they already have the right punch, the grommets, etc. This is definitely one of those things that even I pay to have done, and I try to avoid paying people to do anything for me.

No offense taken. :) I am familiar with DRIS of course. Thank you for the advice.

If you want to have it available to dive in April when Haigh opens, take it in NOW. I took my suit in last week to have the neck ring removed and latex seal glued on instead. Turn around time was quoted as 4-6 weeks.

Ooof.. I will try and give them a call today and see what the turnaround on it would be. Thanks for the heads up.

p-valve install on a bag suit takes literally 10 minutes, vs seal work that takes several hours, so it should be a pretty quick turnaround

My recent p-valve installation took 3-4 weeks. That was before New Year’s. They have been slammed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom