Peacock Springs and Cow Springs cave videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
These are two dives that I just finished editing. figured I would share them if anyone is interested.

The first is of Peacock Springs. From P1 to Cisteen via the Nicholson Tunnel. The water was very milky that day, and tannic is some spots as well. The lights were getting eaten up very bad. This is shot mainly with an Intova Sport Pro HD. Although some HD2 and Hero 3 Black footage is mixed in. Lighting was two L&M SOLA 1200's, a Light Monkey 35wHID with video reflector, and a Light monkey 21w HID with video reflector.

Peacock Springs Cave Diving - Cisteen via Nicholson - YouTube

The next is a dive at Cow. I used a helmet mount for this one. I don't always prefer a helmet mount due to aiming issues, but it still turned out decent. This is purely GoPro Hero 3 Black footage. Lighting is the same as above, minus the 21w HID.

Taming of the Cow (Cow Springs Cave Diving) - YouTube

I am currently editing the Peacock footage from last week that was part of the clip I posted two days ago. That will be up this week sometime. For those that did not see it, here it is. The camera and lighting info is in the clip. It turned out great.

Peacock Springs - Light Test - YouTube

Last edited:
Thank you! I really appreciate that compliment!

James-

Is Cow that clear now..?Last June when I was there it was full of duck weed..

Thanx,

Clay
Kimberton,Pa.

James-

Is Cow that clear now..?Last June when I was there it was full of duck weed..

Thanx,

Clay
Kimberton,Pa.

I remember that. Yes, Cow has cleared up. Very little duckweed. Peacock on the other hand looks like Orange Grove now.

Loogs great JamesK and had a blast on the dive! Cow and Peacock...like this:

Attachments

• DIVING 060.jpg
    DIVING 060.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DIVING 033.jpg
    DIVING 033.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 45
Those are some spectacular videos, keep up the good work!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom