Pay for 5, get 1 FREE! Grab some friends and get on a liveaboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EVmandy

New
Reaction score
Keep our free berth policy in mind when you book your next trip! For groups as small as 6 who are traveling on the same week, receive 1 free spot with every 5 paid -- and it applies to all of our destinations (unless specified, maximum of 2 free spots per charter). That means 6 of you could be diving the Northeastern Caribbean for 8 days and 7 nights for less than $1,700 each if you share the value of the free space. Call for details!

*All spaces, including free spaces, pay onboard charges. Single supplements do not count toward the Buy 5 & Get 1 Group Policy. Specials cannot be combined with other discounts and do not count toward the 6th trip credit. Additional booking terms and requirements may apply, call for specifics.

Last edited by a moderator:

EVFleet

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the notification!! We'll fix that, with apologies for the inconvenience -

- Clay

EVFleet

Contributor
Reaction score
No problem, I'd like a $5 credit for the next trip. :)

I'm very sorry, but $4.73 is the absolute highest I can go. You know, diesel price increases and all that....

;-)

- Clay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Top Bottom