Pattaya & Eastern Seaboard Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apecks

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Do they regularly run trips to some of the lesser frequented dive sites? I notice many listed on the website that are generally not dived. I notice a lot of sites listed but very little or no info on most of them.
Do they own their own boat or use another shops boat? How much does it cost for the day trips?
Any further info would be appreciated.

Website is in development still. At present chartering boats to as numbers dicate. We are trying to provide a recreational and technical deco diving for qualified divers such as yourself. No body seems to be intrested in that market at present in the area!

I was speaking to the BSAC Thailand headoffice today and there should be a BSAC branch set up in either Bangkok or Pattaya shortly! That should help with co-ordination on numbers. I will keep everyone up to date as things develop. Join us on FB or Twitter if you want to be kept up to date faster. There is a trip going to the Hardeep, Khram & Kut later this week!

Website is in development still. At present chartering boats to as numbers dicate. We are trying to provide a recreational and technical deco diving for qualified divers such as yourself. No body seems to be intrested in that market at present in the area!

I was speaking to the BSAC Thailand headoffice today and there should be a BSAC branch set up in either Bangkok or Pattaya shortly! That should help with co-ordination on numbers. I will keep everyone up to date as things develop. Join us on FB or Twitter if you want to be kept up to date faster. There is a trip going to the Hardeep, Khram & Kut later this week!

Thanks for the info.
I would definitely be interested in diving some of the sites listed that I have not dived before.
I am unable to dive at the moment because of a small injury. I will keep looking for any further info, as I would definitely be interested in the future.

I am presently in Koh Tao doing some courses / crossovers at BSAC Thailand HQ, hopefully we will be able to expand our range of courses offered in the not too distant future.

We did have a trip out Thurs, Fri & Saturday on the Pattaya & Samesan wrecks where the guys did some light deco diving and a wreck appreciation course. A good time was had by all :)

Branch should be setup in the next month or two and it has been muted that meeting will be held rotating between Bangkok & Pattaya. Once up and running we will be giving it our full support.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom