Patong: Overnight Regulator Mainenance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buadhai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Please recommend a shop in Patong where I can have my reg set annual maintenance done in 24 hours. I'll be there overnight before a liveaboard trip. The reg set is just over 18 months old. This will be the first time.

TIA

If you dont find anyone that can do I wouldnt be overly concerned. I generally only get my regs serviced every second year.

Tapatalk 2

Yeah, it's just that there's no dive shop near where I live so I thought I might get it taken care of while I'm in Dive Central.

I can wait.

Waterworld might be able to help you, although they will also take it to Divesupply probably. Problem is Scubapro requires some special tools, so probably any DC will take it to Divesupply. I would contact Waterworld Asia though in advance and see if they can help you.

Divesupply is wholesaler/importer of Scubapro Thailand.

^Thanks. I know this place. I'll contact them. I suspect it would be more than overnight....

B, what model SP regs do you have? I might be able to help. I'm a SP service tech, and if I can't do it or can't get the service kit (they've been in short supply these past couple of weeks), I might know somebody else who can do it. Shoot me an email if you want.

Thanks Marcia. I think I just left it too late....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom