password help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDurf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm permanently logged in at home but I can't remember my password. I have tried several times to have my password sent via email, but it never arrives in my inbox. I can't log on at work and have no clue what my password was. How do I reset it?

I'm permanently logged in at home but I can't remember my password. I have tried several times to have my password sent via email, but it never arrives in my inbox. I can't log on at work and have no clue what my password was. How do I reset it?

You should contact your internet provider and find out why you're not receiving the email.

You may need to add scubaboard.com to a whitelist or your addressbook, or figure out where the emails are going (do you have a spam folder?)

Terry

Sent email to your bellsouth account regarding your password. I'll also send you a PM. Please let me know if you have any problems otherwise I'll consider the problem taken care of.

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom