Passport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to all, especially to Scubaboy.
Doc V, thanks for catching my screw up. I was reading the original post-and misread "driving ID" as "diving ID".
Combine that with being asked at work if the photo C-card was accepted as ID at the airport, and.... I blew it.

Again,sorry,and thanks .
MikeD

Just because Bonaire will accept a form of ID for entry there is no guarantee that it is acceptable for return to the US. For the purposes of getting a US passport, a voter registration card is not acceptable proof of citizenship. Not sure it would work to get you back in the country.

Get the passport. It's the best identification for international travel. Be sure to leave a photocopy of the identity page with someone who will help you with the logistics of replacing a lost passport. I leave one with my sister, and throw another copy in my luggage, just in case.

I you need your passport in less than two weeks, the Chicago Passport Agency serves Illinois and can help. You must call ahead for an appointment.
Kluczynski Federal Building
230 S. Dearborn Street,
18th Floor
Chicago, IL 60604-1564
Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., local time, M-F, excluding Federal holidays
Automated Appointment Number: (312) 341-6020

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom