Closed All Delivered

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ugh...

I can only imagine the chaos of the bits/parts/pieces that came to you to be sorted, packaged and shipped. Hoping your issue is resolved.

Thanks again for this effort.

ugh...

I can only imagine the chaos of the bits/parts/pieces that came to you to be sorted, packaged and shipped. Hoping your issue is resolved.

Thanks again for this effort.

Yes, was up well past 3am. My room looked like a bomb had gone off in it. Before pride comes a fall, was feeling all happy with myself, until I discovered error in your order and my 2 missing B/Cs.

For real, in my brain it was like Humphrey Bogart in Mutiny on the Bounty with his missing strawberries. I just wanna know what happened to them. Ok, ok, I'll really drop it now. Mad as a hatter.

Three mistakes, found an S-wing poppet on my floor but at least I know where it came from and can ship it Monday. Been doing this a few years now and have never made a mistake until now. Poo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom