Closed All Delivered

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm going to put in one last order end of this month. Prices are going through the roof on all brands. This off course means LDS prices will be rocketing too. I want to stock up on parts for myself as I know during the year prices will no doubt go up again. I need this order to be a big one for it to be worth it.

Apeks prices have jumped a minimum of 40%, AL looks to be 20% and up, SP a slight increase so far.

If anyone wants to stock up on kits and or spares please message me and I'll get new prices to you.

Due to Japan's new shipping regulations and price increases it's beyond a headache, EU shipping price increases and with parts increases and a change in Apeks and AL parts number changes across the entire range this will be the last order.

Feel free to message me.

Take care folks, the virus is spiking here something wicked, no vaccine coming here anytime soon it seems. Nation wide lock down on the horizon, it's not looking flash for 2021.

Poo.

A minor piece of good news though at least air shipping is back on albeit without tracking.

PSA

SP have not changed prices yet this year but will. I'm going for one more before they do, I'd suggest all you DIY folk stock up while the going isn't too bad.

I plan to place this order by months end.

Feel free to message me.

FTR Apeks 1st and 2nd stage kits now ¥4200 and ¥2780 respectively.

Are you able to get the covers for the S560 Nitrox?

Back
Top Bottom