Parts for Apollo AV1 DPV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uwatecdiving

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I stupedly lent one of my Apollo AV1 scooters to another instructor and it come back wrecked. I need to buy the complete grip assembly that has the on/off and safety switch.
I emailed Apollousa as I saw a list of the parts and numbers that I need on their website. They recommended that I check on ApolloJapan for my nearest supplier (I am in Spain), so I sent an email to the stockist who covers the UK and Europe, but after two emails there is no response.
Happy to buy the parts from America and have them sent USPS.
Thank you
YT

I stupedly lent one of my Apollo AV1 scooters to another instructor and it come back wrecked. I need to buy the complete grip assembly that has the on/off and safety switch.
I emailed Apollousa as I saw a list of the parts and numbers that I need on their website. They recommended that I check on ApolloJapan for my nearest supplier (I am in Spain), so I sent an email to the stockist who covers the UK and Europe, but after two emails there is no response.
Happy to buy the parts from America and have them sent USPS.
Thank you
YT

uwatecdiving: The Apollo distributor in Spain is:

Hidrotest
San Ramon 49, 17220 Sant Feliu De Guixois, Girona
TEL (34) 972 32 1620
FAX (34) 972 82 1693

Anyone have a wrecked AV-1 that still has the clamps? I am looking for 2 clamps and buckles

I can find this

1705784578162.png

and this

1705784648163.png

and thi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom