Partner Wanted - Great Opportunity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offthewall1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As the sole owner of Maryland's #1 Dive Services business and it's most exciting and up and coming dive shop - I've got my hands full. I need some help...

I will consider a partner who has some cash - but ever more important is someone with a proven ability to drive training and sales of it.

As it sits right now... equipment sales are solid and the light commercial business is rocking and rolling. I need a serious partner who wants to operate the most successful dive shop on the east coast. I'm the retail and commercial side... but I'm missing the person dedicated to training and making classes happen.

If this sounds like something for you... give me a call at 443-604-1247. Best of all... buying into this business will not break your bank... it only takes $100K to be a 50% owner... $50K for 25%. The minimum partnership I'll consider is 10% or $20K.

Back
Top Bottom