Parkway Semi-Dry?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeS

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the Parkway T2 Series 7mm Semi-Dry? I have a T1 full 2.5mm, for warm water, that fits really well. Now I am looking for something for colder water, considering the Parkway T2 and Henderson Gold Core Simi-Dry, both available from LDSs. Being 5’ 11” and 205 the Parkway XL fits best, at least in the 2.5 mm versions. However, I have heard many good things about Henderson and almost nothing about Parkway.

Thanks,
Mike

Let me jump in here quick beofer you get your obigatory barrage of "Skip the Semi-dry and get a dry suit" replies. :)

I've tried on (read haven't been in the water yet with) the two semi-dry you mention as well as the Mares Isotherm Millenium 6.5mm Semi-Dry. The one that had the bet fit as well as the best seals around the wrists, ankles and neck by far was the Mares.

Additionally, my research also puts the Mares down at the lowest of all water temperatures; down to 38 f.

Hope that gives you some help.

SpyderTek

I just bought the henderson semi-dry and used it for the 1st time last week. The temp at depth was about 38, at the surface high 40's. I was very impressed with this suit. Stayed warm exept for my hands. I did wear poly pro under the suit. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom