Closed Paralenz Dive Camera+ - $350 (+$10 shipping or local pickup SoCal))

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Willett

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Para 1.jpg Para 2.jpg Para 3.jpg Para 4.jpg Para 5.jpg
Used good condition Paralenz Dive Camera+
Most recent 1.54 firmware
Only reason I'm selling is that I got the newer Vaquita.
Comes in Original padded case with spare Orings, Silicone, USB-C cable and DCC info card.
Included accessories: Mask Mount, tripod/ball mount, 64gb Sandisk SD card.
I have the speargun mount around somewhere, but can't seem to find it...will include if I can track it down

Ohhh. Dibs. Please send PayPal info. I’ll need the shipping options. I wanted one to mount to my mask and my speargun. How long do you want to search for the speargun mount? :). Thanks!

I'll dm you the info...for shipping I was gonna toss it in a priority mail box if that works for you.
I'll keep looking for the speargun mount., I probably put it somewhere safe, it didn't go well with how my speargun was set up, and I primarily got it for the tripod mount.
How long do you want to wait and see if I find it?
I'm also ok with sending you what I have and tossing it in the mail if I find it at a later date.

Thanks Rick!

Priority sounds good.

Wait until Friday or Saturday? If you find it after, I'll pay shipping.

I'll be in the water on the 27th. It'll be fun to try it out :)

How did you use it on the tripod mount? I've mostly seen it used connected to the dive mask or the speargun.

I used the hard mount on one of these
71b7fgjiRjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Great if you want to add a light or 2 and have a more stable handhold.
I went back and forth with the mount vs handheld on a retractor, mostly settled on the retractor these days.
I prefer to pick my shots and use the snap mode to take pictures and video interchangeably.

Great seller. Very good communication on the board and by DM. The item arrived early and is exactly as pictured. Thanks!

You're welcome! Hopefully you'll get some good pics/video!
Dive safe and have fun...not necessarily in that order!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom