Panasonic TZ1 (Blue) w/ Underwater Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

undefined

Quite Refined
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife has decided to spoil me with an upgrade...

I've had no problems at all with the camera. Neither the camera nor the housing has ever been flooded. The entire set is only a little over three months old. She saw how much I enjoyed taking photos in Roatan and decided to indulge me :D

I put the camera on eBay (fixed price), but I don't think I'm allowed to post the link here. The entire rig (camera, housing, extra battery, 512m memory) is for sale for $450. Unlike on eBay, I'll throw in free shipping to the lower 48 for anyone on Scubaboard.

If you want the link to see the camera and photos of it (and photos it has taken), please PM me. If you have any questions, please PM me. I haven't sold or bought anything on Scubaboard, but I will be glad to give you my eBay username to verify details and feedback rating.

undefined:
I put the camera on eBay (fixed price), but I don't think I'm allowed to post the link here.
Actually I think you can. I've seen others do it.
Also this is an option in your profile:
Enter your eBay user name to have your current auctions displayed with your profile.

Price dropped to $420. This includes shipping and extra battery + 512MB SD card.

undefined:
Price dropped to $420. This includes shipping and extra battery + 512MB SD card.

Let me know if you would consider selling the Underwater Housing separately? I have a TZ1 now and have been considering the housing...

Mel

At the moment I'm not looking to break up the set. You could always buy it and have an extra TZ1 :)

I'm sooo tempted. I had a fz20 from this line of cameras that I loved. Up until the day the cat knocked it off of the table and into the dog's water dish where it sat for several hours until I came home and found it.... *sigh*

I almost got this set up before deciding on going with a canon powershot and housing. I do miss that lecia zoom lens...

eckybay,

You now you want it... everybody's doing it... it'll be the same afterwards...

Seriously - it's a great camera, my wife has just decided I deserve an upgrade. She is too kind to me, I tell you. PM me if you want any more information or wish to see other shots of the camera, or other frames I snapped with it. I baby my gear like it was a child.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom