For Sale Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 and Manfrotto BeeFree Tripod

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Evan G

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am selling my Panasonic GH5 Camera (Body Only), backpack and accessories and Manfrotto BeeFree Tripod. I bought both items 3 years ago for my Masters program at the University of Miami used them less than a dozen times and then an inner ear issue and a subsequent change in career trajectory have caused them to reside in my closet since. Moral of the story is they are virtually unused and I'm trying to pass them along. Unfortunately, I sold the underwater housing that goes with this camera, but there are a broad range of underwater housings ranging from reasonable (Nimar Water Sports, Ikelite) to very expensive (think Nauticam) for Panasonic the GH5 that could accompany this camera. I'd like to sell these two things together but would also sell them separate.

New GH5 retails around $1,400 give or take these days and the Manfrotto Beefree Tripod is/was $239.88.

I'm asking:
GH5, Backpack and accessories: $950
Tripod: $150
Both together: $1,000

Feel free to make a reasonable offer.

(Nauticam Housing, Vacuum pump and 2 lenses in first picture are sold and not included)
Picture1.jpg
PANASONIC GH5.jpg
MANFROTTO.jpg
Picture7.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom