Panasonic batteries

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ordered mine thru ebay. There were 3-4 folks selling batteries with the "Chip" inside and 100% compatable with the new firmware for Panasonic cameras. I bought 2 batteries at a fraction of the OEM prices and they both work great. Just be sure they have the chip inside so they work with the current firmware and you'll be fine.

Would you mind telling me what camera and firmware version you have, also maybe provide a link to the ebay seller you got them from.

I have a ZS3, firmware 1.2. I just bought the "Maximal Power DB PAN DMW-BCG10 Secured Digital Camera Replacement Battery for Panasonic DMW-BCG10 (Black)" from Amazon.com.

Works fine. (I paid a little more to buy from Amazon, fulfilled by xyz, rather than from the lowest price store, to get free shipping, in case I needed to return). But, as I said, works fine (so far). Still on my first charge...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom