Panama city Offshore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T-roy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all...Heading down to PCB for the week of July 4th..we do this trip every year and I always get 4 or 5 days of diving in while there...I really want to dive some of the sites further offshore...grey ghost....empire mica......but can never find a charter going there....Is there anyone else other than the LDS in PCB that may run a six pack out to these wrecks? Thanks! Troy

The last I heard the Empire Mica is falling apart. The sea and time are doing their thing. Always wanted to dive her but could never find a boat. Tried the Grey Ghost but the trip didn't go as we had a diver back out. Most boats don't want to make such a long trip. Still if you want to pay, I am sure you can find a captain willing to go.

Stop in the local shops and ask around. PCB has changed over the years. More of a party destination than a dive oriented destination like in the 90's.

Hi all...Heading down to PCB for the week of July 4th..we do this trip every year and I always get 4 or 5 days of diving in while there...I really want to dive some of the sites further offshore...grey ghost....empire mica......but can never find a charter going there....Is there anyone else other than the LDS in PCB that may run a six pack out to these wrecks? Thanks! Troy
T-roy did you have any luck finding a charter to offshore sites?

Yes....made it out to the Grey Ghost with Divers Den and got a couple offshore dives with Panama City Diving..
I am supposed to dive with Diver’s Den at the end of the month.

Did you see many lion fish? I am wondering whether to bring my spear or not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom