Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

florentny

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I'm thinking of going to Palau this November. Any recommendation as to which of the Aggressor II or Rock Islands Aggressor (aka Palau Tropic Dancer) is the better boat? Are they they pretty much the same? Do they do the same itinerary?

Thanks.

I'm headed there in November - just booked yesterday to take advantage of the current deal. I spoke to the Aggressor Palau agent, and he told me the two boats are identical, which is consistent with the layouts I saw on their website. They do the same itinerary too (although presumably not the same sites at the same time). I chose the Palau Aggressor II because there was a group that had booked half the boat on the Rock Islands Aggressor, and I think sometimes it's easier to socialize with singles and smaller groups (depends on the group, obviously).

James

I'm headed there in November - just booked yesterday to take advantage of the current deal. I spoke to the Aggressor Palau agent, and he told me the two boats are identical, which is consistent with the layouts I saw on their website. They do the same itinerary too (although presumably not the same sites at the same time). I chose the Palau Aggressor II because there was a group that had booked half the boat on the Rock Islands Aggressor, and I think sometimes it's easier to socialize with singles and smaller groups (depends on the group, obviously).

James

Thanks. I also just booked on the Aggressor II for Nov. 20-27.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom