Palau Apr. 15-19!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marpacifica

Contributor
Reaction score
Once upon a time in Micronesia, but now bubbling i
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone going to be there? Gonna be diving Sam's. Don't know what hotel yet though. I'd like to splurge and do Palau Pacific Resort, but may just stay downtown at the West Plaza and save my money for diving.

Never mind WP Downtown,

go WP Malakal instead, much closer to Sams and of course a one minute walk from Kramers, the best place to hang out for bevvies at night...

marpacifica:
Anyone going to be there? Gonna be diving Sam's. Don't know what hotel yet though. I'd like to splurge and do Palau Pacific Resort, but may just stay downtown at the West Plaza and save my money for diving.
Have you thought about a liveboard? We did the Big Blue Explorer last September and it was outstanding. It's a long way from Koror to Blue Corner (not to mention Peleliu).

Sooooo jealous. Better post a trip report!

Gonna dive with us on Saipan first, right Marpacifica? Wing Beach is open for the experienced....

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone.

Yep, I would love to do a liveaboard (was on the Aggressor in Nov. 04), but don't have the time on this trip. I'm doing everything last minute.

I stayed at the Malakal hotel last time around but never made it to that bar. I just might go there again.

Don't worry, Saipanman -- I'll be there 4/14-15, then back 4/20, so play hooky from work and we'll go diving. Arin says she's in. Is Wing Beach diveable right now?

And yes, I am obligated to post a trip report.

This will be my 4th time to Palau, but not my last. My name is Marlo . . . and I'm a Palauholic.

I was just back from Palau (Mar 25 - Apr 2), living on Big Blue Explorer. 4 dives and five meals per day and the water is excellent. Abundent of sea creatures and clear water, very nice caves for diving too.

Services on BBE are also above average.

You can see my Palau photos in my website below.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom