Pair of Turtle Fins (2XL) - one dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Offering for sale here a pair of Turtle Fins. Bought them, did one dive, found out they're not for me. Off they go.

$100. Will deliver locally from Santa Monica to the South Bay. Shipping will be extra, and I'll split the actual cost with the buyer.

PM with questions. PayPal OK: ken-at-divematrix.com

Thanks

--
Ken

The 2xls feel nothing like the normal 3xls in the water, yucky, it sucks to have to buy them brand new to find that out. You may want to throw on a pair of 3xls from a friend and feel the torque they produce. As for $100, i wish you the best. Put yourself in the buyer's shoes. Would you want to spend $10 more for brand new from a local shop, or $10 less from an SB member?

As for $100, i wish you the best. Put yourself in the buyer's shoes. Would you want to spend $10 more for brand new from a local shop, or $10 less from an SB member?

as with many of the posts like this, this belongs in PM, not on his for sale thread.

The 2xls feel nothing like the normal 3xls in the water, yucky, it sucks to have to buy them brand new to find that out. You may want to throw on a pair of 3xls from a friend and feel the torque they produce. As for $100, i wish you the best. Put yourself in the buyer's shoes. Would you want to spend $10 more for brand new from a local shop, or $10 less from an SB member?

If you want them, saddle-up, cowboy, send me a note and lets negotiate. Otherwise, take your mighty "3" trader rating and your public service announcement and go bust some other guy's stones.

What's wrong with you? I'm trying to do business here.

-K

Are these still for sale??? Would these fit a size 12 foot wearing a 5mm bootie??

The fins are now sold.

Thanks, SB

---
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom