Closed Pair of Sea & Sea YS-D1 Strobes. $250 + shipping

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jayceebutler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For Sale: A pair of Sea & Sea YS-D1 Strobes. $250 + shipping for the pair. US buyers only. Payment through Paypal.

Strobes come with 100 degree diffusers, ball mounts and Sea & Sea mounts.

I purchased these strobes used as part of a kit, but have not used either.

The previous owner stated that one strobe battery compartment had leaked, and both strobes should be serviced. Corrosion from that leak is evident on the battery cap and inside the battery compartment. I tested both strobes above water today, and they both power up and fire with an optical cable. The exterior of both these strobes is very clean with minimal marks and scratches.

The sale price has been adjusted to assume servicing of both these strobes, which is what I would strongly recommend before taking them underwater.

If for any reason one strobe ends up being unserviceable, I will refund the full amount of one ($125) strobe. If for any reason both strobes end up being unserviceable, I will refund the full amount ($250) of both strobes.

Attachments

• YS-D1_1.jpg
    YS-D1_1.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 135
  • YS-D1_2.jpg
    YS-D1_2.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 120
  • YS-D1_3.jpg
    YS-D1_3.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 118
  • YS-D1_4.jpg
    YS-D1_4.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 120
  • YS-D1_5.jpg
    YS-D1_5.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 119
  • YS-D1_6.jpg
    YS-D1_6.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 126
  • YS-D1_7.jpg
    YS-D1_7.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 120
  • YS-D1_8.jpg
    YS-D1_8.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 128
  • YS-D1_9.jpg
    YS-D1_9.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 131
This is a really good deal!

Killer deal. If I wasn't already going down the Inon S2000 road with my TG6, I'd have jumped on this.

A followup: As the buyer, I wanted to make it clear (feeding future searches) that the purchase experience from Jaycee was great -- clear and prompt communication, the items were as described, and there was patience with some delays on my part.

Thank you, rmssetc. You were a pleasure to deal with. Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom