Pair of PST 104 CF Scuba Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offthewall1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have a pair of excellent PST 104's for sale Manufactured in 2002 - banded but never in the water - light band markings

Offered with or without valves and with or without new hydro test. I also have a thermo isolation manifold for sale and a pair of bands (currently on Ebay - see seller toodive4).

All of this stuff is in excellent condition.

Tank with 3442 psi Blue Steel Valve / 5250 Burst disc - Just $160 - out of hydro
Tank with 3442 psi Blue Steel Valve / 5250 Burst disc - Just $190 - in hydro - I can have completed for you

Tank with no valve - Just $150.00 - out of hydro
Tank with no valve - Just $180.00 - in hydro - I can have completed for you

Local pickup in Baltimore, MD 21220 ONLY - No Shipping. I accept cash or Major credit card w/ ID at time of pickup.

Ken (443)-604-1247

If I sent a box and shipping label, would you drop off at a ups store and walk away without doing anything else?

If I sent a box and shipping label, would you drop off at a ups store and walk away without doing anything else?

Yep hard for me to understand why sellers are so leery of shipping tanks. Very easy, relatively inexpensive (fed Ex ground $30 or so for $50 tank) and boxes readily available. Just lazy. I do the same thing Fire Medic I email prepaid fed ex labels and they come in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom