PADIGear return policy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi,

Does anyone know how to handle PADIGear? I got a few items from them (t-shirt, hoodie and rash guard) and they were the wrong size. When I went to return them. The people who handle PADIGear, a company called iCostore, for PADI, informed me that they do not take any returns. They said that since they do not stock any items they can not take any items in return. I contacted PADI and they said that they did not deal with any type of clothing or gear. So PADI was of no help to speak of, other than to tell me to sent an email to my local rep. I can't believe that PADI would have their logo all over shirts, shorts and hoodies and not have any vested interest in how those items were handled. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BY PADI GEAR, at this point. That said, anyone have any idea how I should proceed? Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Sell them in the classified and purchase SSI gear :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom