PADI was sold to Mandarinfish Holding: Who really owns PADI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even more so now that one of the Owners of PADI is caught up in the ongoing scandal of bribing for college admission.
Interesting. Disappointing as well. In contrast to others, I am a bit surprised. I realize that, at present, Khoury has been indicted, not tried, certainly not convicted. And, his attorney has indicated he will plead Not Guilty. And, I hope that the charges will turn out to be unsubstantiated. It does not help the credibility of the PADI organization to have a principal owner accrue this kind of notoriety.

A person who engages in ethical behavior in their personal life is also likely (not guaranteed, but very likely) to be characterized by similarly ethical behavior in business matters. Likewise, a person who engages in unethical behavior in their personal life is also likely (not guaranteed, but very likely) to be characterized by unethical behavior in business matters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom