Padi pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skoobajunkie

Registered
Reaction score
I went to my pros site with multiple browsers to buy pics to process a student. I am current. Authorized to tech and my V&B doesn't expire until the end of June. When I click on the pic link under shop now, nothing shows up. I am an individual. Not under a shop. It wont6allow me to buy pics for my account. Any ideas?

You have to call PADI sales and order pics by phone, so they can ensure you have used purchased materials for the classes and not bootlegged anything. Nice to be trusted, isn't it?

What he said... as independents we’re not allowed to buy PIC’s online :rolleyes:

Hmmm, that's strange. Here in Europe at least, I'm able to buy PICs online with the corresponding training material as freelance instructor. I haven't tried to buy PICs only, but I expect no problem, they show up in the PADI shop ( at higher price )
But it could be that PADI US makes things more difficult for freelance instructors ...

some shops aren't able to buy online either....

Have not had that issue as I teach out of a facility. Perhaps it may be best to sell students online elearning codes that way pic is included. Or maybe work out a deal with a LDS that you have students purchase elearning access from facility web site and in exchange you get access to their pool and tanks, BCD,weights if the facility has its own in house pool. We give independents free access to our facility classroom and pool when their students purchase mask,snorkel,fins,boots here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom