PADI OWSI seeking employment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LoganRG

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everyone,

My name is Logan Goodwin, I graduated from the Professional Scuba Diving Instructor Program from Capilano University on the Sunshine Coast in B.C, Canada exactly one year to date. Since receiving my OWSI certification, I have been to Mexico, Playa del Carmen... twice; once one week after graduation for a 1 month long practicum/internship at Scuba Caribe, then the second time working for Sea Pro Divers for 7 months until January. after being back in my hometown of Whistler, B.C Canada for almost 3 months, I'm ready to get back into the underwater world of teaching. As an instructor, I want to travel all over the world to experience the various teaching methods/principles that other countries perform and as well, outside of diving, the thrill of travelling, being introduced to diverse cultures, etc.

Saying that, I plan on heading to Australia within the next month or two to seek diving employment. I've always wanted to go to Australia for the longest time, and many of my friends who have recently returned from there recommended that I definitely check out the continent for it's world renown diving. In addition, Diving the GBR in north-eastern Australia is on my bucket list, so therefor, Queensland I believe would be the most ideal place of work for me. However, I am open to any diving opportunities anywhere in Australia because i know anywhere I go in Australia, I will have a blast.

So for anyone reading this that is interested in hiring an experienced, friendly, and hard working teaching status West Coast Canadian Diving Instructor, message me back with any questions about myself, or details about the type of work, where, and when at loganski18@hotmail.com, or reply to this thread!

Try Delaware North Companies Australia careers website and look for jobs at Heron or Lizard island..Unreal diving and not bad pay either!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom