Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammond

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Uncle on a budget in Wheaton, Illinois, needs you to teach 13-year-old niece and 10-year-old nephew (at the same time) the PADI Open Water course. The children are intelligent, respectful, well-behaved, athletic, slim, and healthy with no disabilities. They need to complete the course by the end of this month, July.

I envision that you have access to equipment and a pool or can arrange for the rental of same. I can drive them to you, or if you have no car, I can drive you to them if you prefer to teach them at their house in Wheaton, Illinois.

They can perform their four required dives without your involvement or supervision, using a referral instructor, if need be. However, it would be better if you could facilitate those dives and complete the children's education so that they have their Open Water certification without further involvement from another instructor.

I will attempt to tailor the hours you spend around your schedule, assuming you have one. For example, if you work days, the children are willing to stay up late at night to accommodate.

Duane told me earlier this year that he retired from teaching. There are several excellent indtructors in the Chicago area. Call Dive Right In Scuba, they arent too far from you in Plainfield and have much experience with children. Highly recommended.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom