PADI Open Water course in Bangkok

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm currently working in Bangkok and want to get my PADI Open Water certificate. Most that I've seen seem to be 4 days and not in Bangkok, but I cannot take any days off work. Can anyone recommend any dive instruction shops where I can do the two-day classroom portion in Bangkok and the open water dives on a weekend trip? Or, I can do the theory portion online and the open water dives on a weekend trip? I have done a Discover Scuba day-trip before, does that reduce the pool sessions I have to do?

Any recommendations are appreciated. Thank you!

What she said. Plus the Bangkok schools often break the course up so that you can do it in stages on weekends for the theory and the pool work, and then they drive down to Pattaya a couple of times for the Open Water dives. It's possible to do either e-learning or face-to-face classes and learn to dive without taking any leave days from work. Save those leave days for a dive trip once you're certified!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom