Closed PADI Nav-Finder

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Scott

Instructor, Scuba
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I guess these are discontinued?
Anybody want to part with one for a reasonable price?

Anything similar on the market that would work for a scale mapping project?

I thought I found one on 'bay but was wrong. Editing original post (replaced w/ this one) but you probably received an alert...sorry!

According to the description it includes a Nav finder. There are a couple of these packs on 'bay...possibly several. Try searching for:
PADI Adventure Dive Three Ring Binder
there may be cheaper ones available!

Please let me know if this fullfills your needs (it's NOT my auction) as my LDS owner has tons of "older" stuff & may have one. I'll ask him (he's a friend & super great guy) if this d/n work for you.

I saw the one on ebay and that is what I was looking for. I don't really need the binder and other slates but if I can't get just the nav-finder I will go with that.

Thanks

The auction reads "Make an offer" so MAYBE (s)he'll sell just the Nav finder.
I believe that there are two on 'bay, so one may sell it..?
Perhaps you could buy the pack & sell the other items to reduce your cost? $10 or so isn't bad for a nice logbook!
Let me know as I'll be happy to ask my LDS* if neither of the auctions for out for you.
Good luck!

*I'll simply tell the LDS owner what you need & how to contact you; I'm not looking for one red penny...just trying to help!

OK...I'll check w/ a friend who owns "my" LDS & have him contact you if he has one.
It may take a few days as he's always busy & may have to "dig around" to find one.

Back
Top Bottom