PADI MSDT Seeking employment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Mature and settled PADI MSDT seeking employment in the southern tier of the USA or the Caribbean.

I hold a USCG 50 Ton Masters license with endorsements for Inland Waters and the Great Lakes. My IDCS class will be finished early next week and I feel confident that I will receive my IDCS rating.

I am mechanically inclined and usually do the work on my own vehicles. I have done engine and automatic transmission overhauls. I have experience in my LDS where I have helped out with all aspects of the shop, i.e. tank fills, VIP inspections, customer service, teaching, leading dives, leading dive trips and more.

I am computer literate and have created several websites for myself and others and enjoy doing this.

I am from Michigan so I am comfortable in "cooler" waters with less than stellar visibility, though as most others, I prefer 80+ F water and 100 foot + visibility.

I am not a professional but I have experience with underwater digital photography and videography and I own my own equipment.

I am actively seeking a change to start doing what I love most.

Contact me if you have something to discuss or have any questions.

msdt38201@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom