PADI MI / NAUI COURSE DIRECTOR & DM Fiance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tango681

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am looking for some adventure for both my Fiance and I. We have owned a dive shop now for over 12 years. successful but looking for a new adventure and some travel. Currently have over 25 specialties with PADI, trained San Francisco Police Department in heavy recovery with NAUI, Certified over 1000 students, certified over 10 instructors still teaching and more. Worked on several tv shows includeing Mythbusters. I have a resume and references available. I am looking for professional operation with equitable pay for us as a couple working as MI/CD and DM. We are looking for a life style change.

PADI Master Instructor...Pays ALOT of money to PADI....and had taught alot as well.

Hello,
I am looking for a professional person/couple to run own of my businesses in the dive-industry. Partnership negotiable.
pls contact me via aquanoah@hotmail.com
Regards
Rein

I am looking for some adventure for both my Fiance and I. We have owned a dive shop now for over 12 years. successful but looking for a new adventure and some travel. Currently have over 25 specialties with PADI, trained San Francisco Police Department in heavy recovery with NAUI, Certified over 1000 students, certified over 10 instructors still teaching and more. Worked on several tv shows includeing Mythbusters. I have a resume and references available. I am looking for professional operation with equitable pay for us as a couple working as MI/CD and DM. We are looking for a life style change.

MI is a Master Instructor

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom