PADI IDC on Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CCS

Tec Instructor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone have a recommendation for IDC on Oahu? I've been researching online and I've been surprised by how little information is available about course options and reviews.

right now the options are limited to 2 people....option 1. Arrons dive shop where you will spend your IDC time with someone who spends more time berating the students than teaching the students....just that simple...or go to Breeze Hawaii...most people over look breeze because its Japanese owned and operated....but I can assure you, the class is top notch! did mine IDC with them and passed easy....and I am pretty sure the price is more accommodating.

Reactions: CCS
Thanks Marco, I'll reach out to Breeze Hawaii tomorrow.

RogueClimber, I'm going Divemaster with HSC/IDH now. They've transitioned from being a PADI IDC to SSI instructor center. I'm looking to take the PADI IDC first, then crossing over to SSI.

Thanks Marco, I'll reach out to Breeze Hawaii tomorrow.

RogueClimber, I'm going Divemaster with HSC/IDH now. They've transitioned from being a PADI IDC to SSI instructor center. I'm looking to take the PADI IDC first, then crossing over to SSI.
wise choice, shin is awesome and the people who work with him

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom