PADI DM "Passport Photo"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jacob110

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

I am currently going through a PADI DM internship in the Gili Islands and am loving it. However I made the silly mistake of forgetting to bring two passport photos of myself for final certification. The most frustrating part is that I have a set at home but the chances of post reaching the Gili islands is pretty much nil I imagine. Does anyone here know if it's possible to submit these photos electronically or find some way around it other than me taking a day out to go to Lombok just to get a passport photo taken?

Why does it have to be a passport photo? Mine certainly was not.

Digital (e.g. phone) photos are fine, but you should print it out for the paper application. By "passport" is meant face-on, no sunglasses, no hat, simple background, and about 4.5x5.7 cm.
As it says on the Application:
upload_2018-7-1_12-57-7.png

PADI can use the photo they have on file from your Rescue cert (if that was a PADI course). But you can also submit a digital photo. At the end of the course have your instructor scan and email the application form to the PADI office with an attached digital photo (and also post in the physical copy of the form.).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom