PADI DM looking for dive center to grow with

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rinman

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Currant PADI DM looking for a dive center to grow with. I am currently scheduled to start the IDC in March. I am seeking a dive center to gain experience with. I have experience working the retail end of the dive center, and preparing the boat for trips but I am seeking more hands on experience on the boat as either a mate, a guide or assistant to the instructor.
I am currently located in the lower Florida Keys

Currant PADI DM looking for a dive center to grow with. I am currently scheduled to start the IDC in March. I am seeking a dive center to gain experience with. I have experience working the retail end of the dive center, and preparing the boat for trips but I am seeking more hands on experience on the boat as either a mate, a guide or assistant to the instructor.
I am currently located in the lower Florida Keys

How about the facility you did your DM course at? Many facilities are reluctant to bring in someone who they do not know, and are more likely to hire those who did their training with them.Same goes for hiring a new instructor.
If there is a obviously very experienced instructor or DM that can bring something to the business they would have a better chance at getting hired than a brand new instructor that the facility has no experience with.
I would suggest going to the facility you wish to work at and go diving with them, become a customer and let them see what you can be capable of and after a few trips ask if there are any openings.May work better that way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom