PADI Divemaster Certified EMT, HT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divemedic1316

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for a assingment as a divemaster anywhere in south florida, caribbean or california. Prefer south florida. Now believe it or not, I am also a certifed Mercury TECH in stern drive and outboard. I don't wan't to hual my tools around so you would need to have tools at your operation. I am also a certified EMT advanced with a Dive Medical Tech Extension. Hyperbaric tech extension. I am wanting to get out and dive everyday and work on becoming an instructor. Pay is negotiable, if you can offer living quarters then we could work that in. I also have large and small boat handling skills. In July I brought a 130 ft mini cruise ship from honolulu to ketchican Alaska as the second mate. If you need an all around hand that is educated and mature give me shout. I am curently a divemaster at a commercial site in the high desert of california, ready for a change and more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom