PADI certification Cards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1: the old grey face (and even then two different versions - my original Open Water cert doesn't even have french on it!)

You've got french on some of your cards? The only french of I've got on any of mine is name of the instructor who signed off my OW.

You've got french on some of your cards? The only french of I've got on any of mine is name of the instructor who signed off my OW.

with the exception of that one card, all my cards are english/french. Canada does have two official languages now.....

with the exception of that one card, all my cards are english/french. Canada does have two official languages now.....

I'm not trying to make a jab at bilingual cards. I'm just surprised that you have bilingual cards, while I've gotten all english ones (OW and AOW, so far) from the same PADI office (most likely). And I live in Quebec where we have laws against english, no less. :confused:

I'm not trying to make a jab at bilingual cards. I'm just surprised that you have bilingual cards, while I've gotten all english ones (OW and AOW, so far) from the same PADI office (most likely). And I live in Quebec where we have laws against english, no less. :confused:

Wasn't sure if you had called the Language Police :D...

That is weird about the languages though, really I would much prefer to just have English.

Back
Top Bottom