PADI and the others

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where did you check? are the websites up to date.? Check Aquanauts and Dive South East asia and Pattaya dive centre. By Aquanauts own admission on another thread all the shops in Pattaya agreed to up their prices in November to 3300 baht, but mermaids never increased theirs, and as I have stated previously DSEA charges even more if you want to go to the far islands, the khram or Samae san. This increase was due to the high fuel prices at the time. What about a comparable reduction now the fuel is down to pre 2008 prices?

RealDiver at: http://www.real-divers.com/padi course prices.html
1-2 weeks ago they sent an email out that they made the webpage new so it is up to date.
I checked some others and they are up :depressed:
I think I won't pay 3300 for a Pattaya dives.... But as Aquanaut tells on their webpage: "you will undoubtedly find lower prices from other firms." At: dive shops pattaya thailand scuba diving operators centers centre courses boat padi idc 5-star

Where did you check? are the websites up to date.? Check Aquanauts and Dive South East asia and Pattaya dive centre. By Aquanauts own admission on another thread all the shops in Pattaya agreed to up their prices in November to 3300 baht, but mermaids never increased theirs, and as I have stated previously DSEA charges even more if you want to go to the far islands, the khram or Samae san. This increase was due to the high fuel prices at the time. What about a comparable reduction now the fuel is down to pre 2008 prices?

Not all of them :D I dived a few times with a Pattaya DC (with there own boat) last week out in Samae San & Far Islands that have actually dropped there prices! Talking to them reasons stated where lower fuel costs, lower tourist no.'s and the strength of the thai baht against most major currencies.

Not all of them :D I dived a few times with a Pattaya DC (with there own boat) last week out in Samae San & Far Islands that have actually dropped there prices! Talking to them reasons stated where lower fuel costs, lower tourist no.'s and the strength of the thai baht against most major currencies.
Their webpage tells 3300 (with own equipment, what might be wrong as renting equipment costs -400).
How much did you pay??
How is diving with them?

I paid THB 2,000 for a 3 dive day all in using my own equipment. Equipment hire is THB 500 day if needed (Think they have Scuba Pro BCD's & Apecks Regs).

Diving was great! Very relaxed and frindly atmosphere on the boat, 60 min dive time and option to go in your own dive teams if you wanted.

I paid THB 2,000 for a 3 dive day all in using my own equipment. Equipment hire is THB 500 day if needed (Think they have Scuba Pro BCD's & Apecks Regs).

Diving was great! Very relaxed and frindly atmosphere on the boat, 60 min dive time and option to go in your own dive teams if you wanted.

that sounds very nice.....next time I'll try them....
Where did you go? The usual places at Pattaya?

That sounds great, which shop is it? I am sure a lot of people around Pattaya would like to know about them.

No I got already a private message with the details :D
Farang operator

Why keep it a secret then?????
Like I said before there are lots of divers around pattaya that are looking for a professional outfit that charge reasonable prices. Do them all a favour and spill the beans.
Or Is this just another load of s**t????

Back
Top Bottom