Package deal is it a good deal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ems_is_4_me

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi i was at the LDS the other day. I found a package deal they said was from Oceanic. it is the sp-5 and alpha 8 reg, and oct, the veo100NX with compass, and the Oceanpro bc , all for 750.00

From what i found this is a realy good deal all this Gear even from the internet is 1200- 1500 dollars

:popcorn:

GENESIS 1:20 THEN GOD SAID " LET THE WATERS SWARM WITH FISH AND OTHER LIFE, LET THE SKY BE FILLED WITH BIRDS OF EVERY KIND.

I would upgrade on the regulator. Unbalance piston regulator.
They work well with a full tank and shallow depth and light conditions but afterward their performance drops.

Same package my wife and I bought last year and over 50 dives ago- "in light" tropical conditions + 1 cold (51 degrees) dive a mile high-lol...
We saved a lot in rental fees and didn't have any problems...

I recently bought a similar package from my LDS upgraded the computer to a Veo 250. and my reg set was an SP5 with a GT3 and an alpha Octo. I have been on four dives with it works great so far.

I would ask serious questions on the computer. That package is TYPICALLY with the VEO100, NOT the NX nitrox version.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

Hi i was at the LDS the other day. I found a package deal they said was from Oceanic. it is the sp-5 and alpha 8 reg, and oct, the veo100NX with compass, and the Oceanpro bc , all for 750.00

From what i found this is a realy good deal all this Gear even from the internet is 1200- 1500 dollars

:popcorn:

GENESIS 1:20 THEN GOD SAID " LET THE WATERS SWARM WITH FISH AND OTHER LIFE, LET THE SKY BE FILLED WITH BIRDS OF EVERY KIND.

Back
Top Bottom