Pacific Coast Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich, I'm going out on a limb here because I think we share a Priest Lake connection. I can't actually answer your question but I did dive in Cabo a couple of weeks ago. I only was able to dive one day and didn't actually get to go to any of the prime dive sites. The people I talked to who did, enjoyed the experience; particularly when they were diving with the sea lions. The water temps were in the high 60's and the air temps were in the low 70's. The visibility was fair and there was a pronounced surge. The majority of people dove in 3mm jumpsuits with a 3mm shorty over the top. I dove in a 7mm farmer john with a hood and gloves. The other folks could feel the temperature change at depth but weren't cold. I couldn't feel the change. Unfortunately I can't speak for the other Pacific side dive sites. My older daughter is in PV this week on spring break but since she doesn't dive she won't be able to add anything. By the way, I was in Cabo with my mother and my sister. Judy told me that she runs into you at the airport on occasion. Assuming, that is that you are the Rich Hagelin from my past. Enjoy the diving. Joe Haas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom