P&S shots from Kauai last week:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sirthx

Registered
Reaction score
BluestripedSnapperscopy.jpg

GreenSeaTurtlecopy.jpg

GreenTurtle1copy.jpg

CrownofThornscopy.jpg

HellersBarracudacopy.jpg

CudaTunnelcopy.jpg

WhitemouthMoraycopy.jpg

MultibandButterflyscopy.jpg

Moray1copy.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-Mike

I agree....very good shots. Unfortunately they are sized a little too big.....but I can see past that. They really are great shots and a pleasure to look at. Do you have a website with more to look at?

I like the pictures, I like the big size, and I love Kauai. It looks like you really improved them with your post-processing. (I remember seeing your other message asking for Photo Elements advice). Thanks for posting.

try viewing the webpage w/firefox. i had no problems viewing the pics on the screen w/firefox--and i use a laptop!

I agree....very good shots. Unfortunately they are sized a little too big.....but I can see past that. They really are great shots and a pleasure to look at. Do you have a website with more to look at?

Thanks, & I apologize for the size. I used the 1024 res on all shots, some are 1024x683 & some are 1024x768 (give or take). Here's a link that has a just a few more shots from these dives. I have some more I have to go through and will add them asap.

Thanks again!!

-Mike

Gallery Folder - photo.net

Great photos! Which P&S camera did you use to shoot these?

Hope to dive Kauai next year!!!

:14:

Great photos! Which P&S camera did you use to shoot these?

Hope to dive Kauai next year!!!

:14:

Thanks! These are all with the wife's Canon SD900.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom