Oxygen sensor PSR-11-39-MD (R-22D)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarrenZ

The Ultimate Bad Example
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I ordered the wrong sensor by mistake it is resealed with a sensor cap and in a ziplock bag I opened the shipping bag so it is mine. I recieved it last night and it has been exposed to air for about 10 minutes so almost new.

Description from divegearexpress:

Analytical Industries PSR-11-39-MD Oxygen Sensor is the most commonly used '10 mV in Air' type in the scuba industry, popular in both rebreathers and analyzers. The PSR-11-39-MD, with a 3-pin Molex connector, is compatible with the Teledyne R-22D and Maxtec MAX-305F. This type of connector is used in the O2ptima, Prism2 (but not Explorer), KISS Classic/GEM and upgraded KISS Sport, Megalodon and Pathfinder, Hammerhead, Poseidon, rEvo, and many other brands of rebreathers. Or Cochran Lifeguard, DiveTek Oz, Mares EANx, and OxySpy Analyzers.

Picture to be posted when I get home. New $75 since I opened it $50 shipped USPS.

Thanks

Warren

PM replied to

---------- Post added January 15th, 2015 at 11:43 AM ----------

Sold Closing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom