Oxygen sensor issue for gas analyser

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Has anyone had problems with the retail supplier Divetek Oz based in Brisbane, Australia. I recently purchased an Analytical Industries oxygen sensor for my gas analyser. The sensor was specified in the Analytical industries list for the gas analyser. After inserting the new sensor, the reading on my analyser was 00.0%. I contacted Divetek Oz and the person there suggested checking the sensor with a multimeter. Reading was initially 26.1mV, which is about right. I then checked it again several hours later and the reading was 00.0mV. Clearly the sensor is either faulty or expired stock. I contacted Divetek Oz explaining the problem. The response was total silence. Clearly they don't want know.

Also noted that the sensor did not have an expiry date stamp. Current Analytical industries sensors have an expiry date stamp on the body, according to their literature.

Has anyone had problems dealing with Divetek Oz?

Due to further lack of communication with Divetek Oz, I am now purchasing directly from USA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom