Oxygen Compensation Card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xmbl

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I just received my new O2EII Nitrox Analyzer, I must say well built and easy to use. Easier to use than another manufacturer (unnamed) that my Nitrox fill station uses. What was not included in the cylinder shipping container was the plastic/laminated Oxygen Compensation Card, which is listed on the online manual but not in the user manual that came with it. It is also visible in various pictures and videos.

For those that have an analyzers, was the card included? Maybe it's a metric thing (I'm from Canada)? Any chance of ordering a new card?

My new EII CO Carbon Monoxide Analyzer should be here any day. Thanks.

I can try and take take a picture or scan mine and email it to you later this morning if you want.

Thanks lewisevans, that would be a great start. I can print and laminate it.

Thanks swamp diver, I was able to copy and paste the image. This will work.

Thanks lewisevans, that would be a great start. I can print and laminate it.

Unfortunately my scanner doesn't want to work. I'd go with the table in the manual that swamp diver posted. Probably a better quality print.

Unfortunately my scanner doesn't want to work. I'd go with the table in the manual that swamp diver posted. Probably a better quality print.

Hi Guys

Patti is away at DEMA at the moment, but we do still have Georgia and Jon in the US office. Please email me (michelle.morley@analox.biz) and I can arrange for a few charts to be sent out in case you still need them. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Thanks

Michelle - Marketing

Hi Guys

Patti is away at DEMA at the moment, but we do still have Georgia and Jon in the US office. Please email me (michelle.morley@analox.biz) and I can arrange for a few charts to be sent out in case you still need them. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Thanks

Michelle - Marketing

Thanks Michelle, I sent you an email. This is great customer service.

Thanks Michelle, I sent you an email. This is great customer service.

Not a problem, glad to help! Got your email so will get some charts sent across asap (this will be from the US office so will hopefully be a lot quicker than if I sent them from the UK).

Enjoy using your analysers and let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Michelle :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom