Oxycheq Recon Extreme I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeb663

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a great sidemount BC that I am ready to get rid of. All of the gear is in good repair and I have had no problems with it. I am selling it because I just don't use it. If you are interested in the items and would like a picture please email me at mikeb663@yahoo.com and I will get you photos of what you want. Prices include shipping to the continental US. If you need it shipped elsewhere message me and we can work something out. Payment is expected by paypal and fees are included in the price.

Oxycheq Recon Extreme I Sidemount BC. This is in like new condition and has less than 20 dives on it. I just never got into sidemounting the way I thought. The price includes the BC ($700 new), Dive Rite Weight Plate - holds up to 16lbs ($75 new), Dive Rite ring bungies and chokers ($80 new). This rig is ready to go. All you need is your sidemount tanks rigged with your regulators. $550 gets it to your door!

Any offers? I'm going to give it another week then try Ebay. Let me know if anyone wants this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom