Oxycheq Raider III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

asckar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm currently in the market for a new primary dive light that can be wrist or hand mounted while I shoot video or take pics and I only have about $225 max to spend. As such I was looking at the Oxycheq Raider III with light sock. I like the fact that it's small, no can, very bright and mounts on the hand with the light sock.

Thing is that I have been reading some reviews (including some older reviews on this website) and while most seem to be very good, there are those who have complained about leakage, switch issues and the narrowness of the beam. I also saw a back and forth exchange between Oxycheq and a dissatisfied customer and that was a bit scary.:shocked2:

If there's anyone out there who has used this light, can you please tell me what you think? Does anyone know if the leakage and switch issues have been resolved? Any info or direction to where I can get more info would be appreciated. Thanks all!

Dive safe and happy,
ASC

Is this the Sartek EBL 2200? If so, do you know if it will fit the Oxycheq light sock? Thank you for the response.

ASC

Is this the Sartek EBL 2200? If so, do you know if it will fit the Oxycheq light sock? Thank you for the response.

ASC

Yes it is the EBL but this light is much thinner so I am not sure if the sock would fit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom