Oxycheq(Pat) and Scubatoys(Larry) Kudoz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Splitlip

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Belated thanks to Patrick at Oxycheq and Larry at Scubatoys.
Couple months ago I decided to put a BP/W together. When it came time for the wing I did my research, much on this board, and started leaning towards an Oxycheq. I sent an email to Oxycheq . In response, I recieved a call from Patrick (owner of Oxycheq) who answered my questions and helped me select a wing. What really clinched it was how accessible and responsive the owner of the company was.
Next task, find a retailer. Scubatoys of course. I called them, spoke to the man himself (Larry) who like Patrick patiently answered my questions and set me up with STA and Cam straps. Larry not only knows the sport, but is a fun guy to talk with. They gave me the deal of the century (discount to SB members)on the wing as well as the other stuff. And they Called me! to update me on the status of the delivery.
Thanks for your help guys.

We are truly lucky to have people like this. I've met Patrick recently and he's as nice in person as he is on the internet/phone. I haven't met Larry yet, but I'd bet money he's teh same way. They are a credit to the industry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom